PR/Social Media workshop which is being run by The Camogie Association
by PRO on the 14th of April 2017
This workshop is targeted at both club and county PRO’s and though it has a specific focus on Feile, the content will be relevant to all who are in the role of PRO or intend to be involved in some way going forward.
The Camogie Association acknowledges the key role which social media plays in raising the profile of our game. The role of the PRO is therefore of utmost importance. This workshop endeavours to support you in your role both in the lead up to Feile but also beyond that.
The content of this workshop will include:
- Role of the PRO
- Traditional media outlets – radio, newspaper
- Social Media – creating an online presence for the club
- Key tasks pre, during and post Feile
- Linking in with sponsors, visiting teams etc.
Venue: Dolmen Hotel, Carlow
Date: Tuesday April 25th 2017
Those attending on the night are asked to bring a laptop/Smartphone/tablet along with access to the club social media accounts.
Please register your place for the evening by emailing Kathleen.email@example.com
- Young and fearless Kilkenny retain League and eye double
- Kilkenny and Cork to renew their ongoing rivalry in League Final
- 2017 Camogie Hurl with Me
- Champions Kilkenny get the better of the Tribeswomen to reach League Final
- Good win not enough as Cats lose on scoring difference